Designed to accommodate both new and established businesses looking for a different and inspiring working environment, the Spark combines collaborative spaces with large open floorplates.
Arranged over 12 floors, the 106,000 sq ft Grade A office building has been designed from the ground up with the evolving needs of businesses in mind. This is a space that champions collaboration, a space where people, meet, chat, share ideas and challenge each other. A space where innovative new businesses sit side by side with big international brands. We see it as becoming one of the most important new communities in the UK.
Connectivity and sustainability principles add to cutting-edge architecture and state-of-the-art amenities to meet the needs of the modern worker.
At a glance
- 105,906 sqft area over 11 floors
- Grade A Office Space
- 10,000 sq.ft typical floorplates
- Designed BREEAM Excellent with an EPC rating of A
- WiredScore Platinum
- Modern flexible workspace
- Powered by the District Energy Centre
- £30 million Construction Cost
Who is based in The Spark
- Womble Bond Dickinson - transatlantic law firm
Make an enquiry
If you are interested in locating to The Spark, please contact: